Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I first had a taste of this dish when my husband's aunt shared this with us. I thought it was quite okay though I am not sure if it was Vietnamese or Filipino recipe. My husband didn't like it. I appreciate it, anyway. But, I guess, a dish is a dish as long as we enjoy it.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped white onion
- 1⁄2 cup pork (chunked)
- 1⁄2 cup shrimp (peeled, deveined and sliced)
- 4 -5 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup fried tofu
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cilantro
- 1 cup shrimp juice
- corn oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons fish sauce
- Saute garlic and onion in oil.
- Add pork and cook until brown.
- Add the shrimps until orange.
- Add the bean sprouts. Mix well.
- Add the tofu and the shrimp juice. Boil for 5 minutes Adjust the taste to your liking with the fish sauce.
- Toss in the cilantro and simmer for 1 minute.