Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
I got this recipe from cookieclubrecipes.com. Submitted by: Cazorp
Make and share this Toffee Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper, or cookies will stick to pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar. Stir in the egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda, stir into the creamed mixture. Then stir in the oats.
- Finally, stir in the Toffee pieces. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 18 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Cookies will have a dry appearance when finished baking.
Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Game (Feb '08 - Jan '09). These were excellent cookies. I don't think they even lasted one day. I was also able to make them gluten free by using GF flour and oats. I also added some chocolate chips because I like the combination of chocolate and toffee. Thanks for posting this Zusie-Q!