I got this recipe from cookieclubrecipes.com. Submitted by: Cazorp
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper, or cookies will stick to pan.
- 2In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar. Stir in the egg and vanilla until smooth.
- 3Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda, stir into the creamed mixture. Then stir in the oats.
- 4Finally, stir in the Toffee pieces. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 10 to 18 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 6Cookies will have a dry appearance when finished baking.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (639 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1509.5
- Calories from Fat 860
- Total Fat 95.5 g
- Saturated Fat 46.9 g
- Cholesterol 288.7 mg
- Sodium 1155.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 146.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 55.5 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
English toffee bits