Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you like Toffee I think you will like this. They look like they are alot of work but I can say they are worth the time.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) packagemilk chocolate toffee pieces (I use Hershey's Heath English Toffee Bits)
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Use non-stick cookie sheets or spray sheets with light coating of cooking spray.
- With an electric mixer, beat together sugars, butter, vanilla, and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add baking powder, soda, salt, and flour and mix well.
- Add toffee bits and mix until just combined.
- Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls spacing 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375° until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets and place on wire racks to cool.