1/1 Photo of Toffee Almond Sandies
We love these buttery, light and crispy cookies at our house, this makes lots of cookies so you may want to reduce the recipe by half
My Private Note
doz (ap ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl, cream butter, oil and sugars.
- 3Add in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4Beat in extract.
- 5combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 6Stir in almonds and toffee bits.
- 7Drop by teaspoonfuls on to an ungreased cookie sheet 2-inches apart.
- 8Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 9Remove to wire racks and cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Almond Sandies
Serving Size: 1 (1913 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1065.5
- Calories from Fat 602
- Total Fat 66.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.9 mg
- Sodium 660.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 55.4 g
- Protein 13.4 g