photo by CandyTX
- Ready In:
- 1 cup oleo or 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar (XXX)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups plain flour, sifted
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Cream oleo and sugar together.
- Add vanilla and water.
- Add flour to mixture, a little at a time.
- Mix in pecans.
- Roll into small balls (coat hands with flour if necessary).
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 350°F, turning to brown other side after 10 minutes.
- Sift 1/2 box XXX sugar in bowl.
- Coat Sandies as soon as they are removed from the oven.
- Line can with wax paper and sprinkle with XXX sugar.
- Separate layers with wax paper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm usually a very private person & one must get to know me before I can be open with them.