Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mother makes this casserole only on Thanksgiving and Christmas to "keep it special" for the holidays. However, it is simple enough for an "anytime" dish!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- In a casserole dish with a lid, mix all of the ingredients together (you may substitute cream of chicken soup for the cream of mushroom soup).
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 with the lid on for 1 hour.