1/1 Photo of Toblerone Cheesecake
2 hrs 15 mins
Rhiannon and Matt's Note:
This recipe came from a packet of cream cheese. With ground almonds in the base and 200g of Toblerone, this cheesecake is great! We like a thicker crust, so next time I make it I'll start with 1 1/2 cups of biscuit crumbs, and see how we go from there. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup plain chocolate biscuit, crumbs
- 80 g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1Combine biscuit crumbs, butter and almonds and press into the base of a lightly greased 22 cm spring form pan.
- 3Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- 4Add sugar, melted chocolate & cream and continue beating until well combined.
- 5Pour onto the the crumb base and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set (or overnight if you like).
- 6Serve topped with Toblerone shavings.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toblerone Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.4
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 263.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Toblerone chocolate bars