Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a recipe from Lesley Water's (UK TV-Chef) 'Simple Ways to Success- Healthy' cookbook. I haven't tried it myself yet, but it looked like a great breakfast recipe to share and by posting it here at least i won't forget to try it! ;)
- In a small bowl mix the honey with the fruit.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, preferably griddle pan over medium heat.
- Divide the fruit between the tortillas, spooning it into the middle of each.
- Roll up the tortillas and fold over the ends to make a wrap.
- Place the wraps seam side down into the pan and cook for two minutes on each side, until nicely toasted.
- Serve immidiately.
These were wonderful. The honey gave it just the punch it needed. My DH really liked them, says make them again next week. I think they would be great with berries, also.
good and versatile. could be made with many fruits. maybe raspberries and bananas or fresh cherries and blackberries. i used a thin layer of cream cheese and cinnamon. next time i will use more cream cheese because i could barely taste it.
I enjoyed this. I would spread a thin layer of cream ceese then place the fruit.