1/1 Photo of Toasted Breakfast Wraps
This is a recipe from Lesley Water's (UK TV-Chef) 'Simple Ways to Success- Healthy' cookbook. I haven't tried it myself yet, but it looked like a great breakfast recipe to share and by posting it here at least i won't forget to try it! ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl mix the honey with the fruit.
- 2Heat a non-stick frying pan, preferably griddle pan over medium heat.
- 3Divide the fruit between the tortillas, spooning it into the middle of each.
- 4Roll up the tortillas and fold over the ends to make a wrap.
- 5Place the wraps seam side down into the pan and cook for two minutes on each side, until nicely toasted.
- 6Serve immidiately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Breakfast Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 383.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 7.9 g