Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 large potato, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green peas
- 1⁄4 cup chopped broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Melt butter over medium heat and saute garlic.
- Stir in potato, peas, broccoli, carrot, zucchini and bell pepper.
- Stirring occasionally, cook until potatoes start to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with shredded cheese.
Whoeeee great flavor and all your veggies in one dish too. We loved it! I put the potatoes in the pan first with the garlic (2 Cloves) and got them to the point of almost done, added thin sliced carrots, waited a minute, then added the rest of the veggies. All crunchy and good. Sprinkled the cheese over all 1/2 minute before serving Thanks Evangelia for a keeper
I should have listened to Bergy and cooked the potatoes till almost done first. I added everything at once as instructed and all the veggies but the carrots and potatoes were wilted and overdone. Taste was nice, though. Will try again with this modification. More stars next time, I'm sure!