9 hrs 30 mins
The smoothest and creamiest peanut butter flavoured ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the milk, sugar and peanut butter in a medium saucepan until bubbly and smooth.
- 2Add 1 cup cream and cook for further 2 minutes,.
- 3Place 1 cup cream into large mixing bowl with a sieve on top.
- 4Beat egg yolks until shiny.
- 5Add egg yolks to heated mixture and cook for a further 5 minutes or until spatula can be coated by custard. Constantly mix the liquid.
- 6Add your vanilla pod beans to the mixture just before taking off the heat. Mix well.
- 7Pour custard through sieve into remaining cream in mixing bowl.
- 8Mix until smooth.
- 9Place in fridge for atleast 9 hours.
- 10Pour into ice cream machine and churn until a smooth, ice cream consistency is achieved.
- 11Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for To Die for Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.2
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 251.1 mg
- Sodium 226.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: