I was messing with breakfast the other morning and I had all the ingredients and just couldn't decide what to do...here is what I came up with!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -10 ounces tater tots (enough to spread on the bottom of a casserole dish)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 -5 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese or 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups onions, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup green peppers or 1/2 cup red peppers or 1/2 cup yellow pepper (optional)
- 3/4 cup mushroom, sliced (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Place tator tots in the casserole dish and drizzle butter over them.
- 3Place casserole dish in the oven.
- 4Cook bacon and chop up.
- 5(If you are going to add the onion, peppers, or mushrooms put them in the frying pan now and cook with a little bit of the bacon grease until cooked tender).
- 6Mix together the eggs and milk.
- 7Remove the pan from the oven and place the vegies in if you are adding them.
- 8Pour the egg mixture over all.
- 9Spread the bacon over the top, then put the shredded cheese over that.
- 10Place back in the oven and continue to cook for 30-40 minutes until done.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tish's Oven Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 731.7
- Calories from Fat 536
- Total Fat 59.6 g
- Saturated Fat 28.6 g
- Cholesterol 323.9 mg
- Sodium 1045.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 27.9 g