1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
These ribs are so tender they fall off the bone. Packed with flavor. Very easy dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 3 -4 lbs pork spareribs, trimmed of fat
Ribs and Beans dinner
- 1Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- 2Shake flour in the oven cooking bag.
- 3Place the bag in a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- 4Add BBQ sauce, onion and bell pepper.
- 5Squeeze the bag to blend ingredients.
- 6Cut the ribs into serving size pieces and place in the bag.
- 7Turn the bag to coat the meat with the sauce.
- 8Arrange ribs in a single layer.
- 9Close with a nylon tie.
- 10Make a few slits in the top of the bag.
- 11Bake 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
- 12Variation: add Ribs and Beans dinner ingredients.
- 13Note:The sauce will cause the inside of the bag to turn dark. Relax, it is not burning.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Time to Spare Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (486 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1354.3
- Calories from Fat 776
- Total Fat 86.2 g
- Saturated Fat 32.2 g
- Cholesterol 283.0 mg
- Sodium 2098.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 74.2 g