Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
These ribs are so tender they fall off the bone. Packed with flavor. Very easy dinner.
Make and share this Time to Spare Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Shake flour in the oven cooking bag.
- Place the bag in a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Add BBQ sauce, onion and bell pepper.
- Squeeze the bag to blend ingredients.
- Cut the ribs into serving size pieces and place in the bag.
- Turn the bag to coat the meat with the sauce.
- Arrange ribs in a single layer.
- Close with a nylon tie.
- Make a few slits in the top of the bag.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
- Variation: add Ribs and Beans dinner ingredients.
- Note:The sauce will cause the inside of the bag to turn dark. Relax, it is not burning.
As soon as I saw the name of this recipe I recognized it as one I have used for the last ten years. I originally got it from a magazine add for Reynolds cooking bags. I have had this tattered magazine page for years. Now I can replace it with a printable version. Thanks. Jessie.
excellent! a different flavor for ribs, but oh! what flavor!
These were easy and tasty, but not fall off the bone tender. I need to plan my time better and try the 4 hours at 200 method. I used Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and Bush's homestyle beans. No mustard and no peppers.