Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tilapia is a healthy, lowfat, mild flavored fish, This recipe is another way to fix and enjoy Tilapia.
- 6 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tomatoes, peeled,seeded,and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green olives
- 1 dash hot pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Place fillets skin side down in single layer in a greased shallow baking dish.
- Mix together remaining ingredients; spoon over fillets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
This was awesome! I normally do not like fish, but I loved it! My husband REALLY liked it & asked for it again! The only change I made was used green onions instead of red, and I used about half of the olives. Served with white rice.
What a great easy recipe. It has both eye appeal & taste appeal. I used Rosemary just because I had some fresh. Cut the recipe back to two servings. Thanks Barb for posting this recipe
Very nice topping for the tilapia, lovely flavours. I had to use black olives and had some mushrooms to use up so added them too. Just made one serving for myself and enjoyed it very much, thanks for posting.