Thyme Scented White Bean Cassoulet
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet. Add onion, carrots, and garlic. Cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place onion mixture in crock pot. Add beans, vegetable broth, thyme, salt, pepper, tomatoes, and bay leaf. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, and butter in small bowl. Toss with a fork until moist.
- Stir breadcrumb mixture and sausage into bean mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
- For Meatless Italian Sausage use a Vegetarian or Vegan sub such as Boca.