Recipe by Chef Thurlow
This salad is our number one seller. Beautiful colors, taste is exquisite! Mediterranean Delight.
- 450 g penne pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 garlic clove (sliced)
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper (julienned)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper (julienned)
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper (julienned)
- 1⁄2 sweet onion (sliced & separated)
- 250 g marinated artichoke hearts, chopped roughly
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 ounces Sicilian olives (sliced)
- feta cheese (to garnish)
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- salt & pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large wooden or glass bowl, combine first 8 ingredients. Toss and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and pesto in a small bowl and whisk until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Toss salad with dressing, garnish with Feta cheese & olives and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
- Buon Appetito!