Recipe by Chef Marisol
I cretaed this recipe out of sheer desperation. nothing in the kitchen and a hungry family to feed. I hope you'll enjoy this quick and easy soup.
- 2 chorizo sausage, chopped rough
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped rough
- 4 celery ribs, chopped rough
- 1 medium onion, chopped rough
- 1⁄2 cup ditalini
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 4 cups beef stock
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- chop onions, celery, carrots and chorizo. place them into a large pot.
- add vegetable oil. let vegetables sweat for about 8-10 minutes.
- add beef broth and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime take the three cans of beans and place half of the beans from each can in the food processor.
- Add the remain half cans of whole beans into soup.
- Process beans until smooth, then add to soup, this will thicken the soup.
- Let simmer for another 10 - 15 minutes.
- Serve with garlic toast,if desired.