Three Meat Baked Beans
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb Polish sausage, cut into 1-4-inch slices
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Brown sausage and remove from skillet. Discard drippings.
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain.
- Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation