1/4 Photos of Think Pink - Grapefruit Breakfast Power
Easy and fast to make and will give you the power for the day. This also makes a nice dessert. Add some fresh leaves of coriander (or peppermint, sage) for an additional flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel grapefruit. Be sure that you also have removed the white skin, which is bitter.
- 2Cut grapefruit into thin slices, or cut out the grapefruit filets from the grapefruit.
- 3Arrange grapefruit on a plate.
- 4Put 1 or 2 lobes of cottage cheese on grapefruit.
- 5In a small sauce pan heat honey and sesame seeds. Bring to a single boil for a few seconds. Remove from heat and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- 6Pour warm honey mixture over grapefruit and cottage cheese. Garnish with a few fresh coriander leaves and serve.
- 7Have a great day!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Think Pink - Grapefruit Breakfast Power
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.4
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 48.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 43.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g