Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
I'm a thin crust person and I found this on a web site (not sure which one). Very easy and bakes up crispy not soggy.
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in hot water.
- Let sit for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix flour and salt.
- Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture and mix well with a heavy spoon.
- Turn onto floured surface and knead for 2 minutes.
- Spread into a 12-14" circle.
- (I do this directly onto a pizza stone with a marble rolling pin).
- If you roll it out on a counter top, transfer to a greased pizza pan, stretching to edges.
- Cover with sauce and desired topping.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 8-12 minutes or until edges are golden.
I really enjoyed this crust! I had to add some olive oil to make it come together, but it still tasted excellent. I baked it for 10 min before I put the toppings on. I think that helped make it super crispy. I will be making this again!
This recipe is very easy. I just used the crust and it came out great. I made a breakfast pizza with a white sauce, cheese blend, eggs, onions and ham and topped it off with parmesan cheese. It was DE-LISH. Thanks Margo.
Oh my goodness. If i could give this recpie 20 million stars, i would. It's the best crust ive come across so far, and way better than my go-to or should i say my old go-to recipe. It held up quite a bit of ingredients considering i piled on the meat and cheese. It's awesome, even better the next day! I also added in some garlic powder considering i put it in everything. Otherwise it's amazing. My new fave crust.