1/2 Photos of Thick and Chewy Fudge Brownies
I love the chewy, fudgy texture of these wonderful brownies, perfect for chocolate cravings! I used Laudee's Easy Chocolate Fudge Frosting # 32209...just like a piece of homemade fudge on top!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan over low heat, melt the unsweetened chocolate and butter. Let cool.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat the 4 eggs until light and frothy, add the salt and sugar; beat well.
- 3Fold the melted chocolate and butter into the egg mixture. Stir in the vanilla.
- 4Add the flour and chopped nuts.
- 5Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350° in a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- 6When cool, you may frost with chocolate frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thick and Chewy Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.5
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 102.6 mg
- Sodium 258.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g