Recipe by Hazeleyes
I love the chewy, fudgy texture of these wonderful brownies, perfect for chocolate cravings! I used Laudee's Easy Chocolate Fudge Frosting # 32209...just like a piece of homemade fudge on top!
Top Review by RainSong01
This recipe is so easy to make that I have no desire to use another mix. It is also delicious! I do not frost them, I just serve them plain because they are rich enough without adding a topping.
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the unsweetened chocolate and butter. Let cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the 4 eggs until light and frothy, add the salt and sugar; beat well.
- Fold the melted chocolate and butter into the egg mixture. Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the flour and chopped nuts.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350° in a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- When cool, you may frost with chocolate frosting.