1/1 Photo of The World's Best Tuna Burgers!!!
Chef #622491's Note:
I love this recipe because it is simple and packed with flavor. My sister when we were much younger had decided to stop eating meat, and so my mother and I had to create some new dishes for her to eat... we came up with this. It also works with canned Salmon...enjoy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl mix all ingredients together thoroughly. I noticed it is a better consistency if you mix with your hands.
- 2Place the extra breadcrumbs for coating on a shallow dish.
- 3Preheat pan on medium with Pam.
- 4Form a patty with your hands and coat both sides of it with breadcrumbs.
- 5Place the patty in a preheated fry pan.
- 6Repeat steps until mix is finished, usually around 6 patties.
- 7Cook until each side has browned and has a slight crispiness.
- 8I like to serve them on toasted bread with mayo, lettuce, and tomato if you like.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The World's Best Tuna Burgers!!!
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.1
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 100.9 mg
- Sodium 1230.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 33.4 g