MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) canned tuna, drained and flaked (I prefer albacore)
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup Cheese Whiz
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped fine
- salt and pepper
- minced celery, to suit your taste
- green onion, to suit your taste
- Mix all together. Spread on split hamburger buns and broil until browned and bubbly.
- Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is a really old Tuna Burger recipe that I have had kicking around for years. It's really good and uses stuff I normally have in my cupboards. The Salad dressing called for is a mayonnaise type of spread that you can get in Canada, you can substitute mayonnaise or miracle whip or salad cream if you like.