Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This dessert is also known as "Sex in a Pan". LOL. It's so good you'll want to have seconds. I got it from my good friend Sandra. :)
- Mix first layer ingredients together and spread into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 15 minutes.
- Mix together second layer and spread onto cooled first layer.
- Mix together third layer and spread on and refrigerate.
- Top with softened Cool Whip just before serving.
- Note: I've combined the baking and refrigerating time in the cooking time category.
Awesome, but had a few suggestions. Don't try to use Crisco (as I did) instead of butter in the 1st layer - what a mess. I'd also double the 2nd layer, it did provide enough to spread but it was pretty thin in my 9x13 pan. Since the 2nd layer is my favorite part I'd double it next time. For the 3rd layer I used chocolate fudge flavored pudding - it didn't say how large ea. pkg. should be so I used what I had - 5.9oz each package - worked fine. Very good. Thanks for an easy one!!
I work at a nursing home, since June is dairy month our activies ask workers to bring recipes with two dairy products in them.I brought this recipe, since I have been making it for 30 years.I use cooked pudding in mine and also add toasted coconut or chocolate curls ontop. It got first place(by a landside)And for a birthday party they made two(one butterscotch)GREAT RECIPE
Delicious, Carol. I do apoligize, because I made a mistake, but it still had all the flavors. My first layer came apart when I was adding the second layer, which I had refrigerated after mixing it up. I think that is what causes the first layer to come apart. So I just mixed the two together, and had a 3 layer dessert. Thnx for sharing your recipe. Made for Comfort Cafe Snow Queen Chalet Jan 2010.