Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice summery beverage. I found it in my Sam's flyer
Make and share this The Picnic recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup diced ripe seedless watermelon or 1 cup honeydew
- 1 tablespoon sliced of fresh mint
- 1 ounce vodka (Grey Goose)
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup cold Brut champagne or 1⁄2 cup dry sparkling wine
- In blender Puree melon and mint.
- Press melon through a strainer into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Add remaining ingredients except champange, shake.
- strain into chilled glass and top with champange.