Just found this recipe and, while I haven't tried it, just had to post it for all the Zaar orange lovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the butter in a large mixing bowl for 30 seconds; add the icing sugar and beat until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- 2Beat in the orange juice until combined.
- 3Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer.
- 4With a wooden spoon, stir in 1 tbsp of the orange peel, plus the remaining flour.
- 5Shape the dough into 1-1/4-inch balls.
- 6Roll each one in granulated sugar.
- 7Place the balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake in a preheated 325°F oven for 15 minutes, or until the bottoms are lightly browned.
- 9Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes.
- 10Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, blend together the 3/4 cup of granulated sugar and the remaining 2 tsp orange peel.
- 11Roll the warm, baked cookies in this mixture.
- 12Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Inn at Jackson's Orange Snowball Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (825 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.8
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 54.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g