Recipe by Sharon123
Graham Kerr was the famous galloping gourmet from England! You will enjoy this! England, Belgium, New England.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
This was very easy to prepare and since I prefer white meat there is no waste. The house smelled like Thanksgiving - YUM! This will be used in a few more recipes I have lined up for next week, but since I was cooking it ahead I just had a sandwich when it was done. Very moist and flavorful. Thanks for sharing Graham's recipe Sharon. Made for My3Chefs Nov '09.
- 1 (4 lb) whole boneless turkey breast (with skin)
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 325*F.
- Split the turkey breast, remove the skin, and set skin aside.
- Place sage, thyme, parsley, garlic, pepper, and salt on one half of turkey breast, then place the other half of turkey breast on top.
- Place in a medium-size loaf pan, tucking reserved skin around the breast to seal in juices.
- Bake for approximately 2 1/3 hours (the standard is 35 minutes per pound). Poke the turkey with a fork. When the juices run clear, turkey is done. Enjoy!