Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy fudge recipe. Really easy.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt together with the milk.
- This can be either done in the top of a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and stir again.
- Spray an 8x8 inch pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Pour in the fudge and smooth over the top.
- Chil in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.
This was pretty good....and no nuts! Thanks so much for something that I will be putting on my Christmas plates this year.
I prepared this with semi-sweet chocolate for a rich and creamy fudge. I am not a fan of marshmallow cream, and don't always have the patience for slow cooked fudge, but this recipe was as easy as could be. It was a nice contrast to my own personal milk chocolate fudge recipe when paired on my Holiday cookie trays.
Simple to make and delicious.