Recipe by Inklefritz19
this recipe went over really well with all the girls that i work with at the office. they have nicked named me "megan the vegan" because everything i make and bring to them is, well, vegan lol. i doubled the recipe so it made 24 muffins and they were all gone by lunch time.
Top Review by whitcombj865
I love this recipe! My son has food allergies to eggs and milk, so this is a great way to get around his food allergies. Now I can bake without worrying about him breaking out in a rash. Thank you.
- 414.03 ml all-purpose flour
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 1.23 ml allspice
- 0.59 ml clove (or 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie seasoning)
- 236.59 ml pumpkin puree
- 118.29 ml soymilk (or any other non-dairy milk)
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml molasses
Directions See How It's Made
- pre-heat oven at 400 degrees.
- combine flour, salt, baking powder and spices in a meduim size bowl and set aside.
- mix pumpkin, soy milk, vegetable oil, and molasses until smooth.
- slowly add dry ingredients in with wet ingredience, and mix till smooth.
- grease 12 unit muffin pan.
- scoop batter into pan, filling each unit only 2 / 3 full.
- bake at 400 for 18 - 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- cool and enjoy!