Becky H's Note:
I make this punch every Christmas and on special occasions. It makes alot, but it goes VERY quickly. Our most favorite punch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve the gelatin as directed on package.
- 2Add sugar to the hot gelatin mixture.
- 3Add the frozen limeade, diluted to make 1 quart.
- 4Add the frozen lemonade, to make 1 quart.
- 5Add pineapple juice.
- 6Put in freezer and freeze, stirring all along.
- 7Just before serving, add ginger ale and ice cubes if needed.
- 8Serves about 50.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Punch Ever
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: