Recipe by Becky H
I make this punch every Christmas and on special occasions. It makes alot, but it goes VERY quickly. Our most favorite punch!
Top Review by SueBelcher
I tried this out because I like to know what holiday recipes are going to be winners with the people I serve, and this was awesome. I'm allergic to anything strawberry, so I used orange jello instead of the strawberry, but everything else was the same. I served it over broken pieces of ice that had been frozen with mint leaves and thinly sliced oranges in it.
- 1 package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (32 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 can frozen lemonade
- 1 (1 quart) bottle ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve the gelatin as directed on package.
- Add sugar to the hot gelatin mixture.
- Add the frozen limeade, diluted to make 1 quart.
- Add the frozen lemonade, to make 1 quart.
- Add pineapple juice.
- Put in freezer and freeze, stirring all along.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale and ice cubes if needed.
- Serves about 50.