Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this punch every Christmas and on special occasions. It makes alot, but it goes VERY quickly. Our most favorite punch!
- 1 package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (32 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 can frozen lemonade
- 1 (1 quart) bottle ginger ale
- Dissolve the gelatin as directed on package.
- Add sugar to the hot gelatin mixture.
- Add the frozen limeade, diluted to make 1 quart.
- Add the frozen lemonade, to make 1 quart.
- Add pineapple juice.
- Put in freezer and freeze, stirring all along.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale and ice cubes if needed.
- Serves about 50.
I tried this out because I like to know what holiday recipes are going to be winners with the people I serve, and this was awesome. I'm allergic to anything strawberry, so I used orange jello instead of the strawberry, but everything else was the same. I served it over broken pieces of ice that had been frozen with mint leaves and thinly sliced oranges in it.
This punch is fast and easy to prepare and yummy! My family loved it when I made it for our annual Christmas Eve feast and I am making it again today for a baby shower tomorrow. Thanks for sharing this recipe!