1/1 Photo of The Best Green Chilie Hot Artichoke Dip
This recipe was shared at an OLD Bankers office party. It has been a family favorite since then. Everyone loves it and it's oh so simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients well (leaving out the cheese for top).
- 2Pour in an oven-proof or microwave-proof dish, sprinkle cheese on top.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees or until cheese on top melts.
- 4You can place in microwave to reheat.
- 5Serve with assorted crackers or corn chips.
- 6If you like SPICY, You can add 1/4 cup jalapeno peppers.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Green Chilie Hot Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.9
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 172.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.6 g