Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was shared at an OLD Bankers office party. It has been a family favorite since then. Everyone loves it and it's oh so simple.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (for top)
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients well (leaving out the cheese for top).
- Pour in an oven-proof or microwave-proof dish, sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees or until cheese on top melts.
- You can place in microwave to reheat.
- Serve with assorted crackers or corn chips.
- If you like SPICY, You can add 1/4 cup jalapeno peppers.
Made for a Sunday afternoon munchie for DH and I. We both enjoyed it. I didn't have marinated artichoke hearts so had to use plain but I added a dash of Tabasco and a couple grinds of black pepper. Will do again. Thanks for sharing!
This received rave reviews. I added chopped Thai hot chiles to the top along with chopped green onion. Really good! I think it would have been a little bland without the additions.
Very unique dip! This was much enjoyed, particularly by those who are allergic to spinach and normally have to skip the artichoke dip. Thanks for sharing!