Recipe by BakinBaby
This recipe was shared at an OLD Bankers office party. It has been a family favorite since then. Everyone loves it and it's oh so simple.
Top Review by SloppyJoe
Made for a Sunday afternoon munchie for DH and I. We both enjoyed it. I didn't have marinated artichoke hearts so had to use plain but I added a dash of Tabasco and a couple grinds of black pepper. Will do again. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (for top)
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients well (leaving out the cheese for top).
- Pour in an oven-proof or microwave-proof dish, sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees or until cheese on top melts.
- You can place in microwave to reheat.
- Serve with assorted crackers or corn chips.
- If you like SPICY, You can add 1/4 cup jalapeno peppers.