Recipe by WI Cheesehead
My husband came up with this recipe and it's a great side dish.
Top Review by UmmBinat
Really good. It takes longer than 10 minutes though. I used rice spaghetti to be gluten free, a very good unrefined olive oil, butter, garlic salt instead of powder as that is what I had on hand. I also thought parsley would go with this dish.
- 1 lb uncooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -4 tablespoons margarine or 2 -4 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 -4 tablespoons minced dried chives
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, cook spaghetti. We like to break the spaghetti in half before cooking.
- Drain and keep warm.
- In the large pot, heat olive oil and butter and cook garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Add back in the spaghetti, garlic powder and chives.
- Serve warm and enjoy.