Prep 8 mins
Cook 2 mins
My husband came up with this recipe and it's a great side dish.
Make and share this The Best Garlic & Chives Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb uncooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -4 tablespoons margarine or 2 -4 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 -4 tablespoons minced dried chives
- In a large pot, cook spaghetti. We like to break the spaghetti in half before cooking.
- Drain and keep warm.
- In the large pot, heat olive oil and butter and cook garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Add back in the spaghetti, garlic powder and chives.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
Really good. It takes longer than 10 minutes though. I used rice spaghetti to be gluten free, a very good unrefined olive oil, butter, garlic salt instead of powder as that is what I had on hand. I also thought parsley would go with this dish.
Super easy, yet delicious! Next time I will add some red pepper flakes and parsley to see what happens :)
I made this last night with Perfect Prime Rib. These noodles turned out great! I used fettucini noodles and added more butter and oil as many reviews said. Next time I will def add a little parsley to bring out the flavors a little more. I might also try to turn these into a creamy version. I will let you know how it turns out. Thank you so much for a great, extremely quick and easy side dish.