Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Super yummy pizza with the flavors of Thanksgiving, perfect for a casual feast any time of year, or using up leftovers. Note that one 18 ounce package of "Jennie-O So Easy Turkey Breast Roast in Homestyle Gravy" cooked 30 minutes is the perfect amount of gravy and turkey for two pizzas.
- 354.88 ml turkey gravy (it can be fat free from a jar or your favorite gravy)
- 453.59 g turkey sausage, cooked and crumbled (or your favorite sausage)
- 473.18 ml turkey breast, cooked and shredded
- 236.59 ml celery, finely sliced
- 24 inch thin pizza crust (two 12-inch already baked or prepared crusts)
- 473.18 ml part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4.92 ml thyme
- 4.92 ml sage
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread half of gravy over top of each pizza.
- Arrange half of sausage, turkey and celery over each pizza.
- Sprinkle half a teaspoon of each spice over each pizza.
- Evenly spread one cup of cheese over each pizza.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This seemed like a weird pizza topping, but it was fantastic! I added stuffing to it and it tasted like thanksgiving dinner.
This was exceptional. I had planned on using leftovers on Thanksgiving to make this pizza, but my health had other plans. I chunked up some turkey breast and cooked it through in the grease from the sausage and then followed the rest of the directions exactly. It made a very nice, savory and filling pizza. My husband and I each ate 2 slices and my kids each ate one slice with salad on the side and we weren't hungry at all after dinner. I got 2 12-inch pizzas that left enough for my husband, my youngest son and I to have lunch the next day, which is a major plus in my book. I had tagged this in the PRMR game and I am so sorry it took so long to get my review in. This is something that I will surely make again. Thanks so much FLKeysJen!
Different, but good! Made with pre-made pizza dough from Trader Joes and sweet Italian sausage with the casings removed. Using jarred gravy as well made this quick and easy to put together. Thanksgiving is DHs favorite holiday and he said it would be better with stuffing on it too; will try with Thanksgiving leftovers...Made for Fall 2012 PAC.