Caribbean Jerk Pineapple Pizza
- Ready In:
- Cut Chicken into think Slices. Marinate chicken thighs in jerk marinade in refrigerator, as long as possible.
- Remove from marinade; discard marinade.
- Cook Chicken in Zip N Steam Bag until cooked through (about 7-9 Minutes).
- Spoon BBQ sauce over the pizza crust.
- Spread the cheese over the pizza crust.
- Top pizza with sliced chicken, red onion and pineapple.
- Sprinkle lightly with dried Cilantro before baking.
- Bake pizza at 375ºF, 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hey There! Just a little about me.... I am a Marketing Director by day and a house wife by night! I love to have simple easy meals that are pretty healthy, without losing the flavor. I like things done quickly and with little clean up so I can relax the rest of the evening with my husband. I found Zip N Steam bags at the grocery store last year and have been hooked ever since! Although the Glad brand ones are good too, they are great for veggies and shrimp since they have a flat gusseted bottom. I love that chicken stays moist, and fish is nice and flakey! I especially love throwing the bags away when I am done and not cleaning pans! I am no professional cook, by any means, but I do like simple and tasty! Enjoy!