Loves To Cook but NOT clean up's Note:
A great way to use some of your Thanksgiving leftovers in a different way! I hope you enjoy as much as my family does as we have had these for many, many years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1toast the bread as you prefer it.
- 2warm all the ingredients except the cranberry sauce.
- 3assemble the open faced sandwich by placing the toast side by side on a plate.
- 4layer the sandwich in this order: turkey, stuffing and gravy.
- 5place the cranberry sauce on the side, some of my family like it on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Leftovers-Hot Open Faced Turkey Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.9
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 2022.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: