Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Can be frozen prior to baking.
Make and share this Thai Turkey Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 500 g ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons coriander, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil then lightly spray with oil.
- Whisk egg, garlic, onions, zest and sauces in big bowl.
- Add meat, sprinkle with cornstarch and add coriander.
- Mix with hands, mixture will be wet.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place on prepared sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes till firm to the touch.
These are wonderful! I made half a recipe and served them with sweet chili sauce and a side of Thai Coconut Rice for a flavor packed meal.
Wow, simple yet bursting with flavour! I served along with Tzatziki and a simple salad for a tasty light dinner we both enjoyed.
We loved this recipe. I did not change a thing, made it as posted and served it with steamed jasmine rice and sautéed baby boo chou. Turkey, Thai and Meatballs 3 of DH's favorite foods. Thanks Katew.