Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great for wonton or spring rolls. All spices can be adjusted for more or less spice.
- 2 cups rice wine vinegar
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- Heat vinegar and sugar in a sauce pan over high heat until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and salt.
- Stir. Continue to cook until sauce slightly thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in garlic and chili sauce.