1/1 Photo of Thai Spicy Shrimp Salad (Yaam Goong)
Sue Lau's Note:
Spicy, refreshing, and easy and quick beyond belief to make! Buy your shrimp already cooked from the market and you won't have to cook a thing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, cut
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned and steamed
- 1/2 inch gingerroot, cut into thin julienne pieces
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh red chilies, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk lemongrass, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 15 fresh mint leaves
- 1Put lettuce in salad bowls, and arrange shrimp on top.
- 2Place ginger, onion and chilies over shrimp.
- 3In a small bowl, mix lemongrass, garlic, sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, and black pepper.
- 4Pour over salads and garnish with green onion, cilantro, and mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Spicy Shrimp Salad (Yaam Goong)
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.2
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 1379.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: