Warm, Spicy, Shrimp Salad
photo by AmyEMurphy
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar (or subsitute)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chipolte chili powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- romaine lettuce
- Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 ripe mango, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minched
- 1⁄2 orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 purple onion, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 15 -20 raw shrimp (thawed, if frozen)
- Mix all dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Add lettuce, spinach and mango to a large salad bowl.
- Spary a non-stick frying pan with an olive oil spritzer. Add garlic, pepper, onion and crushed chilies. Stir fry on med-high until veggies are cooked. Add to salad.
- Spary same pan again. Add shrimp and cook until pink. Add shrimp to salad.
- Top with dressing and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!