Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from a Tesco's magazine. I usually add extra red chilli to make it spicier. You can also decrease the sunflower oil if you prefer. Another option is to add mint or coriander. Top your salad with toasted sesame seeds too.
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- Whisk the vinegar, lime juice, sunflower oil, fish sauce and caster sugar together.
- Stir in the spring onion and chilli to finish.