Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Source: Anna Pump's Summer on a Plate
Make and share this Thai Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb capellini
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons ginger, freshly minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups radicchio, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped, white and green parts
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Cook the capellini according to package directions. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Place the peanut oil, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, pepper flakes ginger, garlic, and salt in a food processor fitted with a steel blade and process for 30 seconds. Pour the dressing over the noodles and mix thoroughly to coat all the pasta strands. Add the radicchio, scallions, and cilantro. Mix just to blend.
- Serve at room temperature.