1/2 Photos of Thai-Noodle Peanut Pasta
Chef Orgazmo's Note:
Little something I picked up from a vegetarian cookbook. I'm not vegetarian however so I suggest adding in a few shrimp here or there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces medium Chinese egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, Crushed
- 1 medium onion, Roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, Seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, Seeded and roughly chopped
- 12 ounces zucchini, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup roasted unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped
For the Dressing
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions, drain well.
- 2Meanwhile, heat the oil in a very large frying pan(Wok works well too) cook the garlic and onions for 3 min or until they get soft. Add the peppers and zucchini and cook for another 15 minute over medium heat until they soften and brown. Add the Peanuts and cook for 1 more minute.
- 3Wisk together Olive oil, lemon zest, and 3 tblspn lemon juice. Add in chilie, chives, and balsamic vinegar to taste. season with salt & pepper.
- 4Toss Noodles into veggies and stirfry to heat through(Also this is a good place to add in small cooked shrimp if you want). add the dressing, stir to coat throughly and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai-Noodle Peanut Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1142.6
- Calories from Fat 633
- Total Fat 70.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 49.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 32.2 g