I just love Thai cuisine. This is a lovely recipe developed by Australian TV-chef Bill Granger, a wonderful cook! Serve with lots of steamed rice and a Thai cucumber salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves, lemon grass and chili in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Boil for ten minutes, then lower the heat and bring to a simmer.
- 3Add the fish and poach for about three minutes, until fish is just done.
- 4Remove the fish, cover and set aside.
- 5Reduce the sauce over high heat (about five minutes), until slightly thickened.
- 6Strain and stir in the lime juice.
- 7Serve the fish with cooked rice, covered with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Coconut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Coconut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Coconut Fish
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.9
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 559.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 81.1 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
kaffir lime leaves