My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g Chinese egg noodles
- 14.79 ml cooking oil
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 6 clove garlic, chopped
- 9.85 ml finely chopped hot red chili peppers
- 14.79-29.58 ml red curry paste
- 340.19 g lean pork loin, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into thin strips
- 29.58 ml fish sauce
- 9.85 ml brown sugar
- 3 scallions, finely sliced
- 59.14 ml cilantro leaf
- 118.29 ml red chili sauce (may use Thai Red Chile Sauce - Nam Prik Dang nam prik dang)
- 1Cook noodles in boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until just tender; drain.
- 2Heat oil in wok; add shallots, garlic, chilies and curry paste, cooking until just fragrant.
- 3Add the pork in several batches and cook for 3-4 minutes each batch.
- 4Place all meat in wok and add carrot, fish sauce, and brown sugar; bring to a boil.
- 5Add noodles and scallions and combine to mix.
- 6Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve with nam prik dang sauce as a dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Chiang Mai Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.5
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 164.6 mg
- Sodium 784.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 41.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste
red chili sauce