Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
a great one pot meal. take on a pot luck
Make and share this Texas Hash recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18 g ground chuck
- 473.18 ml onions, chopped
- 236.59 ml green bell pepper, chopped
- 793.78 g crushed tomatoes
- 7.39 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 236.59 ml rice, raw
- brown meat in skillet and drain well. put all ingredients in a crock pot. stir thoroughly. cover an cook on low 6-8 hours or 4 hours on high.
- serve with garnish of cheeses or sliced jalapenos.