Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A zippy new way to eat spaghetti!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 3⁄4 cups crushed tomatoes (15 ounce can)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (8 ounce can)
- 5 teaspoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- skinner thin spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 lb ground hot Italian sausage, cooked
- In large skillet, heat oil; cook onion, green pepper, and garlic until tender.
- Blend in remaining ingredients except spaghetti.
- Heat sauce to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for 2 hours.
- Cook spaghetti and server sauce on top. Serves 6.