Recipe by PeachPie24
Top Review by aprillynn87
Mmmmm! This recipe is very comforting, flavorful, and easy. I had 2 chicken breasts so I cut everything in half, but followed otherwise on ingredients. Delicious! Bacon totally makes this. I cooked the chicken as follows but afterward the hubby wouldn't be home for a while so I mixed the sauce in a casserole dish and then baked with the rest @ 300 to really marinade the flavors. Yum! Got the hubby's stamp of approval!
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Season-All salt (or desired amount)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large red onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 4 tablespoons real bacon, pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- *Cook the egg noodles as directed on the package.
- *Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and dice up the onion.
- *Put the onion and chicken into a large frying pan, add the olive oil, Season All and garlic and fry until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- *When the chicken is cooked, add the two cans of soup, bacon pieces and the sour cream.
- *Drain the egg noodles and combine them with the sauce mix.