Recipe by Chris70
This is the recipe the Williamson County Aggie Moms use at their annual turkey dinner. Since I started making this one, I don't like any other.
Top Review by bullwinkle
Since my daughter won't be home for Thanksgivng she wanted Thanksgiving dinner for her birthday . I decided to make a new dressing and tried yours. They thought the dressing tasted good but weren't sure they liked hard boiled eggs in it. Thanks Chris70. Bullwinkle
- 16 cups cornbread (crumbled)
- 8 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 5 chopped hard-boiled eggs
- turkey broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion and celery in small amount of butter.
- Add to cornbread and white bread which have been crumbled together.
- Add seasonings and mix thoroughly.
- Add boiled eggs and turkey broth and stir well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in 325F oven for one hour or until light brown.