This is a tasty, filling and inexpensive dish...from the "Lone Star Cookbook 1997-98", Aggie Moms Club, Texarkana TX
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium cabbage
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- salt and pepper
- Chop the onion and green pepper. Slice the cabbage.
- In a large pan, brown the gound beef with the onions and peppers. Drain and remove from pan.
- Put the sliced cabbage in the pan; add the Rotel tomatoes. Cook on medium heat until cabbage is tender.
- Add the meat mixture to the cabbage and stir well. Stir in the cheese soup until well blended. Cover and cook over low hear for at least 1 hour. Add salt and pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation