Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Here is an easy, low-fat rice dish to serve as a side on your Mexican dinner nights.
Make and share this Tex-Mex Rice 'N Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 6-cup baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine rice, 1 cup cheese, corn, cream-style corn, scallions and salt; transfer to baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until mixture is heated through and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
A big, big hit with the guys! Couldn't be much easier to prepare. Wouldn't change a thing. Thnx for sharing your recipe, Kim. Made for PAC Fall 2009.