- 2 cups cooked rice
- 6 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, grated,1-1/2 cups divided
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn mixed with chopped peppers, such as mexicorn,drained
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can cream-style sweet corn
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 6-cup baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine rice, 1 cup cheese, corn, cream-style corn, scallions and salt; transfer to baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until mixture is heated through and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.