1/1 Photo of Tex-Mex Rice 'N Cheese
Here is an easy, low-fat rice dish to serve as a side on your Mexican dinner nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat 6-cup baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Combine rice, 1 cup cheese, corn, cream-style corn, scallions and salt; transfer to baking dish.
- 4Bake 30 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 6Bake until mixture is heated through and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Rice 'N Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.5
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 483.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g