Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is such a simple recipe. Its quick and only has 6 ingredients.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 cups frozen o'brien hash browns
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, blend
- In skillet, brown beef.
- Remove ffrom skillet and cover to keep warm.
- In same skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
- Add potatoes.
- Cook and stir 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in salsa, chili powder and ground beef.
- Cook 5 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover,cook 2 to 4 minutes.
This recipe is great! My 4 boys AND the husband all like this! Plus, it's easy enough to cook while listening to their homework questions!